The Man of Steel

The upcoming Superman DC reboot has me really disheartened about Superman because it's stripping away a lot of the things I've loved about the Superman comics for the past 15 years, BUT I promised myself that I would withhold judgment until the reboot issues came out. However, I realized that my dislike of the reboot has tempered my excitement for the new Superman movie which is crazy because it's staring an actor I LOVE and an actress who IS Lois Lane and seems to be bloody awesome all around; so for those of you not following The Man of Steel news, check out this picture of Henry Cavill as Superman. I think it's a very good take on the original, which in itself is being chucked by DC.... OK, I had to get that out.

What do you think?



Also in a bit of unexpected, but in my opinion, brilliant casting, Laurence Fishburne is the new Perry White? 

What do you all think? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment