Primeval


My friends have been trying to get me to watch Primeval for years, but it wasn't until I heard that Alexander Siddig, who I adored as Bashir on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, was joining the cast as
Philip Burton that I actually decided to give the show a try and I liked what I saw.

Having missed the previous seasons I was intrigued with the concept of lost agents coming back to a Brave New World that didn't really want them anymore.

Abby Maitland and Connor Temple have been trapped in the past for a year after saving the world from a psycho dinosaur loving scientist who met her end as lunch for a hungry raptor. See the duo hunt down prehistoric animals who through anomalies find their way into our time and stop them from going all Godzilla on us and this lady was making thier job really hard.

Meanwhile, life at project ARC has gone on and they have been given up for dead, but they manage to make their way back to the present. Their old team mate Becker is thrilled to see them, but the Powers that Be have decided that this isn't the job for them,but given the fact that they survived the past year in The Land of the Lost and was only there because, you know, they were saving the world, the two are pissed, and Connor has no intentions of going quietly into the night.

I'm adding Primeval on my BBCA watch list. I think the concept is refreshing and I'm looking forward to seeing how all the character's relationships progress and, of course, I get my Alexander Siddig fix.

Watch Primeval on BBCA .

0 comments:

Post a Comment